Mobile data is becoming one of the most costly commodities. Keep reading to learn how to utilize MTN midnight data throughout the daytime.
Mobile data is required to use the internet, which includes everything from social media surfing to video gaming, downloading, and streaming.
As a result, the demand for mobile data has skyrocketed. Because of costly data bundles, consumers are now turning off their data throughout the day unless they need to use social media. When they’re finished, they turn it on at night, because midnight data is cheaper than what they subscribed to during the day.
READ ALSO: How To Borrow Airtime From AirtelTigo.
MTN Midnight provides you unlimited internet access from 12 a.m. to 5 a.m. every night. Get 2.87GB of data for GHS1.00 and 8.59GB for GHS2.99 to surf between 12 a.m. and 5 a.m.
When you hit the subscription limit, your surfing speed will be reduced to 128kbps for the rest of the night until 5 a.m. This bundle does not expire and may be used again the next day within the same period.
How To Purchase MTN Midnight Bundle
- Dial *138# and select Option 1 (Buy Data Bundle).
- Select Option 1 (Buy For Self).
- Select Option 1 (Flexi).
- Enter your preferred amount of bundle to buy.
- Select Option 1 (Buy).
- Choose your preferred payment mode, either through Airtime or Mobile Money.
READ ALSO: AirtelTigo Introduces eSIM Service In Ghana.
How To Use Your MTN Midnight Bundle During Daytime
But no worries, it’s a simple concept that can be followed by everyone so don’t be bothered by it.
Let’s go straight to the reason why you came here in the first place.
- Open Settings on your phone.
- Scroll down and select General Management or Systems.
- Then click on Date and Time.
- Now Turn Off Automatic Date and Time, Automatic Time Zone, and Network Provided Time.
- Finally, change your phone’s time to 12:30 am then change the date to the following day. Let’s say today is the 2nd, so change the date to the 3rd then restart your phone.
- Done. Enjoy your midnight data during the daytime.
How To Use MTN Midnight Data During Daytime