Cryptocurrency has become very popular nowadays and as such many merchants and clients prefer to make and receive payments through their crypto wallets. This brings us to the topic for today; how to copy Ethereum address from Trust Wallet.
“What is a Trust Wallet?” one may ask. A crypto wallet in simple terms is a cryptocurrency wallet for holding various cryptocurrencies. Trust Wallet is a non-custodian crypto wallet that can be used to send and receive cryptocurrencies.
How to Copy Ethereum Address from Trust Wallet
To copy your Ethereum address from your Trust Wallet, you can do it either on your PC or your mobile app. Let’s get into the step-by-step process.
- Sign in to your Trust Wallet Account
- Enter your passcode to proceed (for mobile users only)
- Click on the “ETH” symbol in the list of cryptocurrencies on your Trust Wallet
- Click or Tap on “Receive” below your ETH balance.
- Now click on “copy” below the QRCode to copy your Ethereum address.
- You have successfully copied your Ethereum address from Trust Wallet.
Note that you can only send Ethereum (ETH) network assets to the address you just copied. If you send any other assets apart from the aforementioned then it will be lost forever.