Many bloggers are usually faced with the challenge of receiving their PIN for Google Adsense account verification after requesting the PIN several times. This is usually frustrating after all the hard work and efforts you have put into your blog.
There are many reasons why you probably won’t receive your Adsense verification PIN. Some of these reasons include:
- Your account is not on a PIN hold.
- Your PIN hasn’t been sent yet. (Google hasn’t sent out your PIN yet).
- Your payment address is not valid (in other cases unreachable).
- You haven’t allowed enough time for the PIN to arrive (the PIN usually takes a minimum of 2 weeks and a maximum of 4 weeks to arrive).
- Your identity has not yet been verified.
READ ALSO: How to Find Jobs on LinkedIn [The Best Way]
If you have met all the above conditions and still have not received your PIN you will need to send Google Adsense an official document as proof of your address. If you’re eligible, you’ll see a notice on the homepage of your AdSense account with instructions on how to send Google your official document.
If you’ve requested the maximum number of replacement PINs and you still haven’t received your PIN, here is the link you can use to verify your account. For your Adsense account to be eligible you need to have exhausted all your 4 pin requests, and also make sure it has reached 30 days since you requested the last pin.
Verify Your Adsense Account Without PIN
1. Make sure you are logged in on a browser.
2. Paste the following URL in the address bar https://support.google.com/adsense/contact/id_verification.
3. Fill in your name as it appears on the account.
4. Fill in your publisher ID.
5. Upload your well snapped or scanned valid ID.
NOTE: You must use the same ID used during identify verification. Your Google Adsense account would be verified within 30 minutes or less.
Watch Video Below on How to Verify Your Adsense Account Without PIN[mks_button size=”small” title=”Adsense PIN troubleshooter” style=”rounded” url=”mailto:[email protected]” target=”_blank” bg_color=”#0b57d0″ txt_color=”#FFFFFF” icon=”” icon_type=”” nofollow=”1″]
Was this article helpful? Kindly share this on forums, Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram, and other social media or messaging platforms. Help others have access to this information too. Thank you!