I am going to show you 13 intriguing ways to treat the human body for better health. According to the Encyclopedia Britannica, the “human body” refers to the physical substance of the human organism, is composed of living cells and extracellular materials, and is organized into tissues, organs, and systems.
What you are about to learn today is commonly known as Reflexology. According to Wikipedia, Reflexology ( zone therapy) is an alternative medical practice involving the application of pressure to specific points on the feet and hands. This is done using thumb, finger, and hand massage techniques without the use of oil or lotion.
READ ALSO: How to Make Unlimited Calls on Vodafone.
There are different types of reflexology and they include ear, foot, hand, and facial reflexology, but we are not going to talk about that today. Our focus today is on how to get the most out of foot reflexology.
In This Article:
- The 13 Things You Don’t Know About The Human Body
- 1. If your throat itches, scratch your ear
- 2. If you have a numb nose
- 3. When you have acid sleeping on your left side
- 4. When a toothache rubs ice in your hand
- 5. When you burn, press the wound with one finger
- 6. When running, breathe when you support your left foot
- 7. If your nose bleeds, put pressure on your finger
- 8. To control heart rate when you’re nervous
- 9. To relieve headaches when drinking very cold water
- 10. Prevent vision deficiency when you’re in front of the PC
- 11. Wake up your sleepy hands and feet shaking your head
- 12. Easy method to hold breathing underwater
- 13. Memorize the texts at night
The 13 Things You Don’t Know About The Human Body
1. If your throat itches, scratch your ear
By pressing the nerves of the ear, an immediate reflection is generated in the throat that produces spasms and relieves the discomfort.
2. If you have a numb nose
Press your palate and top of your nose. Touch the palate with your tongue strongly and with one finger, hold your nose under the crotch. This allows the secrets to move and you can breathe.
3. When you have acid sleeping on your left side
This allows you to create an angle between the stomach and the esophagus so that the acids can’t pass down the throat.
READ ALSO: How to Find Job on LinkedIn [The Best Way]
4. When a toothache rubs ice in your hand
You should pass the “v” piece of ice through the area that occurs between the thumb and the index opposite side of the palm. This reduces pain by 50% as this sector is connected to face pain receivers.
5. When you burn, press the wound with one finger
After cleaning the affected area, press with your hand on the burn, as this allows you to return to the initial temperature and prevents blisters from appearing. (for minor burns).
6. When running, breathe when you support your left foot
This will prevent you from feeling itchy in your chest because if you breathe when you support your right foot, you cause pressure on the liver.
7. If your nose bleeds, put pressure on your finger
If you pull back you can drown in your blood, so it’s best to squeeze your finger on the side of your nose that you have bleeding.
READ MORE: My Dangerous Thoughts – Broken Pen Mx24Gh.
8. To control heart rate when you’re nervous
Put your finger in your mouth and breathe, this will help your heart stop beating so fast from breathing.
9. To relieve headaches when drinking very cold water
When drinking something very frozen, the palate cools down and the brain interprets it. This is why you need to place your tongue over the palate to get it back to its normal temperature.
10. Prevent vision deficiency when you’re in front of the PC
When you put your sight on a close object like a computer, your sight gets tired and fails. For this, close your eyes, contract the body and hold your breath for a moment. Then it all relaxes. Holy remedy.
11. Wake up your sleepy hands and feet shaking your head
When you fall asleep on an arm or hand, turn your head from side to side and you’ll see how the feeling goes by in less than 1 minute, as the upper limbs fall asleep, due to pressure on the neck. In the meantime, whether it’s a leg or a foot, just walk a few seconds.
SEE ALSO: How to Make Real Money From Blogging.
12. Easy method to hold breathing underwater
Before submerging, take many fast and strong breaths to make blood acid disappear, because this is what causes the feeling of drowning.
13. Memorize the texts at night
Anything you read before you sleep, you will remember it more easily.
Was this article helpful? Kindly share this on forums, Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram, and other social media or messaging platforms. Help others have access to this information too. Thank you!