MTN Ghana is looking for a qualified person with experience to occupy the position of Coordinator, Applications & Partnerships in Accra, Ghana. Check out the full detail of the job below to see if you are qualified and interested in the position available.
Coordinator, Applications & Partnerships
Location: Accra, Ghana
Date Posted: 17-Nov-2021
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Deadline: 26th November 2021
Provide support to develop excellent relationships within the App eco-system to scale up existing partnerships, as well as develop new networks for growth.
The focus of the role will be mainly on driving the growth of the AYOBA and Chenosis platforms through acquisition activities but mainly through partnerships with local and international digital players.
- Support line manager in the identification of opportunities to build long-term strategic Digital partnerships to enhance AYOBA and Chenosis platforms
- Coordinate with our partners to ensure they deliver value for AYOBA and Chenosis platform
- Support the delivery and monitoring of the Growth strategy for AYOBA
- Work with relevant stakeholders (line manager, Enterprise Business Division, the Chenosis team, etc.) to define and deliver a Growth and Business Development strategy for Chenosis in Ghana.
- Identify potential new opportunities to grow current partnerships
- Work closely with the Marketing team to position AYOBA and Chenosis brands in Ghana as well as execute the delivery programs to engage developers and the digital community in Ghana (e.g. AYOBA hackathon)
- Responsible to deliver regular reports on the commercial performance of the platforms and specific deep dives when required
- Continuous monitoring and evaluation of apps, web apps, and content providers to enrich the AYOBA experience in Ghana
- Work closely with Digital Marketing, Customer Value Management, Sales, and Customer Relations teams to assist in delivering a successful growth strategy for AYOBA that will allow MTN Ghana to achieve its target.
- Dynamic and highly competitive telecommunication & ICT industry
- Partial outsourcing to third-party – ATC
- Highly regulated environment
- Regionalization structure implication
- Diverse Cultural environment
- Group best practices & standards alignment
- Continuous Infrastructural expansion
- Performance-driven environment
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, IT, or a relevant field of study.
- Professional knowledge of app/web development is a plus
- Certification or professional knowledge of Scrum and Agile methodologies a plus Certification or professional knowledge of Excel and key Digital Analytics tools (e.g. PowerBI, Google Analytics, etc.) a plus
- 3 years of relevant experience in a digital organization (startup, fintech, marketing agency, etc.)
- Good knowledge of Digital Tools
- Stakeholder Relations Management
- Knowledge of Digital Solutions
- Knowledge of Excel and key Digital Analytics tools
- Knowledge of Scrum and Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of app/web development
Physical Skills/ Competencies:
- Ability to manage own time and workload and juggle conflicting priorities
- Demonstrate evidence of influencing and coaching skills
- Professional approach with a can-do attitude
- Courage Skills- Manages self and team performance, good conflict management, takes and manages accountability
- Energy & Drive – Innovative, takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently
- Interpersonal Skills – Leadership, customer centricity, collaboration and coaches & develops direct reports
- Personal Skills -Trustworthy, integrity, and ethical in dealings
- Operating Skills – Ability to focus on priorities and plans, manage and monitor work effectively
- Organizational Positioning Skills – Good written and verbal communication, commitment to the organization
- Strategic Skills – Global thinker, Analytical thinking, and problem-solving abilities
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae by 26th November 2021 to Email: [email protected]
READ MORE: How to Find Jobs on LinkedIn [The Best Way]
Kindly indicate the Vacancy number MTN-DIG-ADTRACK0004 as the email subject and note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Was this article helpful? Kindly share this on forums, Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram, and other social media or messaging platforms. Help others have access to this information too. Thank you!