Job Identification: 1063
Job Category: MTN Level 3
MTN Plaza, Falomo,
Ikoyi, Lagos State,
South West Region,
Posting Date: 25/11/2021, 11:27
Apply Before: 01/12/2021, 22:59
Degree Level: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Schedule: Full Time
Reports To: Senior Manager Analytics and Market Development
Division: Chief Operating Officer’s Office
- Develop and execute plans for sustainable partner growth and development relationships
- Coordinate partner activities to ensure product availability across the market
- Develop strategies for effective market penetration based on constant co-creation with partners
- Generate periodic assessment reports for channel performance review
- Develop and execute plans for sustainable partner service growth and development
- Develop strategies for effective market penetration based on co-creation initiatives
- Generate periodic assessment reports for channel performance review.
- Define and implement communications strategies that will support a differentiated MTN brand position that sets the Organisation apart from the competition
- Identify consistently the most effective channels to communicate the MTN Brand in the marketplace.
- Liaise with sales channel management to identify and attend to specific distributor / channel needs, and resolve problems
- Drive the adoption of New Growth Opportunities for the Business within the Trade Channels
- Ensure trade programmes meet business objectives and trade channels requirements
- Manage the development of relevant Visibility solutions to support Sales and Marketing Programmes
- Establish a commercial footprint for various channels that shadow the network roll-out
- Execute strategies to optimize channel performance based on assessments and reports
- Ensure full understanding of the telecommunication industry (Global and Local) trends and developments in order to assess the strategic technology and regulatory impact on MTNN’s current and future business.
- Establish processes and standards for impact assessment, and evaluation of systems and technologies with regards to customer experience
- Review market intelligence and competitor insight develop approaches for penetrating the market based on existing channels identifying constraints, challenges and trade-offs of the approaches.
- First degree in relevant discipline
- Fluent in English and language of country preferable
6-13 years’ experience which includes:
- Manager track record of 3 years or more; with at least 3 years in relevant sector/ industry
- Worked across diverse cultures and geographies advantageous
- Sales and Marketing Experience (ideally in distribution)
About The Hiring Organization
MTN Group Limited is a South African multinational mobile telecommunications company, operating in many African, European and Asian countries. Its head office is in Johannesburg. MTN recorded 232.6 million subscribers, making it the eighth largest mobile network operator in the world, and the largest in Africa.
With more than 17510 professionals, working in over 20 countries around the world.
Do you want to be a part of a mission that delivers a bold new digital world to Nigeria and Nigerians?
Then, join MTN Nigeria!
Welcome to our Y’ello family where our people are our most critical competitive assets.
If you are passionate about working for a brand that believes and invests in YOU while delivering the best value to those they serve, then THIS is the place.
Our Employee Value Proposition enables you to work with meaning, connect to develop, thrive in positivity, and grow with purpose, all-round, in all aspects to Live inspired.
We are a proudly Platinum IiP certified company dedicated to choosing the very best candidates and working to develop your skill and talent to make sure we boost a workforce second to none.
It’s a great place to work! Take that bold step and apply today![mks_button size=”medium” title=”APPLY NOW
Was this article helpful? Kindly share this on forums, Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram, and other social media or messaging platforms. Help others have access to this information too. Thank you!