There are many herbs (leaves) that are medicinal and beneficial to mankind. Many of these leave have gone instinct and is very difficult to come by.
Today, I am going to share with you the importance of miracle leaf and why you should plant one in your house or garden.
What is Miracle Leaf?
The Leaf of Life is a succulent plant that’s been used as a medicinal herb that helps in treating over 350+ diseases. It’s commonly Resurrections leaf, leaf of life, taameawu, Life Plant, Mother of Thousands, Miracle Leaf, Setawar Kampung, Air plant, etc.
READ ALSO: 10 Proven Health Benefit Of Garlic.
Miracle leaf has many medicinal values that is good for our physical and and spiritual wellbeing. Bathing with a mixture of Miracle Leaf juice and stone salt will keep bad dream and nightmares away from you.
Health-wise, you can use the juice from Miracle Leaf to treat cold, cough or headache. This herb is so powerful that it can treat so many diseases and illnesses.
I have compiled for you the a list of illnesses and the importance of miracle leaf in treating them.
READ MORE: Miracle Leaf Benefits and Uses You Should Know.
Importance of Miracle Leaf
- It is Used to Treat Kidney stones: In case of kidney stones, give 40-50 ml decoction of the whole plant twice a day.
- It is Useful in Treating Urinary disorders: Give 5 ml juice of its leaves to the patient suffering from thirst and any disorder related to the urinary system. It is a very good and effective cure.
In case of urine-related disorder in men, give 40-60 ml of its decoction with 2 gm. honey mixed in it. Give this twice a day.
- It is Helpful in Treating Boils: Slightly warm its leaves and crush them. Tie it as a poultice on the affected area. It cures boils, redness, and swelling too.
- For Hypertension: Give 5-10 drops of the extract of its aerial parts. It is beneficial in controlling blood pressure.
- It Curbs Leukemia: Give 5-10drops of the extract of its aerial part, twice a day. It is beneficial in blood cancer.
- It can Be Used for the Treatment of Vaginal disorders: In the case of vaginal flow in women, give 40-60 ml decoction with 2 gm. honey mixed in it. Give this twice a day.
- Treats Headache: Crush its leaves and apply on the forehead. It cures headaches.
- Aids in Eye pain: Extract the juice of its leaves and apply it all around the eyes. It cures pain in the white part of the eyes.
- Treatment for Wounds: Slightly warm the leaves and then crush them and tie on the wound. It helps the wound heal faster and also eliminates the scar.
- Cures bleeding diarrhea: Give 3-6 gm. juice of its leaves with cumin seeds and double the amount of ghee mixed in it. Give this to the patient thrice a day. It controls the blood flow in diarrhea.
- Manage leucorrhoea: For women who suffer from leucorrhoea ailment, use the decoction of the leaves twice daily. It helps delay the flow of blood within the blood vessels.
- Treat piles at home: Drink the extract of the leaves twice daily to get an effective cure for piles.
- Good for the liver: Miracle Leaf promotes the health of the liver. You can cure jaundice fast.
- Treat ear pain: Get a fast cure for your ear pain by applying the juice of the leaves.
- Cure boils: Crush a few leaves and form a poultice. Apply this to the boils. You can use this on the redness and swelling of the skin.
- Improves heart health: It improves the health of the heart.
- Treat colds and coughs: For common colds and coughs, the juice of the leaves along with sugar candy will help. This can help people suffering from asthma also.
- Relieves stomach ache: If you have a stomach ache, you can get relief by having the decoction of the leaves.
- Diuretic action: You can cure urinary disorders with the juice of the Miracle Leaf. This is good for curing excessive thirst. Drink a potion of 40-60 ml every day in the morning and evening.
- Teething problems: Babies who are cutting their first teeth will have relief from the pain.
- Anthelmintic action: Bryophyllum pinnatum (Miracle Leaf) helps remove worms in the intestine effectively. Have the decoction of the leaves twice a day with honey.
- Antipyretic property: If you have a fever, the miracle leaf will help relieve your symptoms.
- Corrects dysentery: Have the leaf extract with honey to get relief from dysentery.
- Helps with weight management: You can lose weight by using the Bryophyllum pinnatum leaves.
- Prevents grey hair: Regular use of the miracle leaf will help prevent the greying of hair. It promotes the health of the scalp too.
- Good anti-oxidant property: Make tea with dried leaves and have it twice or thrice a day. This will help you fight free radicals better.
- Helpful for diabetics: Control your diabetes with the Bryophyllum pinnatum leaves. Have the decoction twice every day and see your blood sugar levels drop significantly.
- Cures constipation: You can get relief from your constipation by having the tea made from the dried powder of the Bryophyllum pinnatum.
- Purifies blood: Miracle leaf has a purifying action on the blood. It removes the toxins and helps improve your health.
- Juice for a chest cold: Warm 3 leaves and juice them. This should yield 2-3 tablespoons of the leaf of life juice. Add a pinch of salt. Take one tablespoon three times a day for as long as needed.
The above is evidence how important Miracle Leaf is to our health and well-being. It doesn’t stop there. The importance of miracle leaf extends to spiritually.