Apply for Vodafone Ghana Commercial Performance Specialist Job
Commercial Performance Specialist
– Lead data analytics, reporting, and revenue planning for EBU. Manage Enterprise performance and ensure alignment to business focus.
– Responsible for Sales performance and analytics
READ MORE: Full List of Nursing and Midwifery Schools in Ghana and Their Courses.
– Responsible for business performance report: across all product lines and segments providing insight on trends and necessary corrective actions
– Define templates and metrics to periodically (daily, weekly, and monthly) track and report sales performance by product and segments against expectations.
– Manage the generation of performance report that feed into computation and pay out of Incentive for the direct and indirect teams – sales, collection, personalization, etc, across all segments and regions.
– Manage the definition and implementation of account segmentation metrics for the allotment of accounts into segments on the billing system and other ERP systems
– Manage the generation of business intelligence to serve as input for the allocation of enterprise targets for segments, products, and regions
– Manage data quality and integrity of reporting systems by designing deviation detection methods and quality control metrics.
– Responsible for Implementing and managing the periodic budget and forecasting process, in conjunction with Finance and other business units
– Responsible for working with all segments and vertical owners to develop an operational business plan as and when required and re-forecasting accordingly
– Effectively liaise with all relevant stakeholders in analysing competitor’s activities as well as relevant market development and proposing pre-emptive counter measures which may be in the form of new product initiatives.
– Maintain a database of all data relating to Sales & collection performance
– Responsible for timely validation of all data for the defined team (direct, indirect) for commission and SIP payout.
– Responsible for Designing and implementing rules for quality acquisition and conversion to revenue; monitoring process and update accordingly.
– Compliance management and enforcement of adherence to defined commission structure and SIP processes.
– Define and periodically review commercial teams Incentive Plan – Measurement criteria, Monthly/Quarterly targets, etc to ensure alignment with business focus and strategy.
READ ALSO: Vacancy: Apply for Vodafone Ghana Product Manager, Data Job
– Modern Marketing Leadership
– Data Analytics and Insights
– CVM Campaign Development and Management
– Always on Marketing
Professional / Technical Skills Required
– 4+ years of varied experience in Business Analysis, Management reporting, business planning
– An in-depth knowledge of B2B
– Relevant experience in the Telecom industry
Was this article helpful? Kindly share this on forums, Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram, and other social media or messaging platforms. Help others have access to this information too. Thank you!