Blogging is one of the ways you can make money if you can write great content. This content can then be monetized by any ad network of your choice. This means that the advertisement network will show ads inside your content to your readers and pay you based on the agreement in their terms.
Some ad networks will pay you per click whiles others will pay you per thousand impressions.
AdSense is one of the world’s well known advertising network. Over 2 million people are using AdSense to monetize their content across the globe. There are many reasons why ad publishers love the AdSense Ad Network. I will list a few of them below.
READ ALSO: How to Verify Your Google AdSense Without PIN.
Guide to Receive AdSense Payment With Bank Account
If you are new to AdSense, this will help you to know more about how to setup your account and receive payment from Google. If you are not new to AdSense but looking for a way to add your bank account to AdSense to receive payments then this guide is also for you.
Reason Why Ad Publishers Love AdSense
- It is easy to set-up and configure.
- It is easy to monitor ad revenue.
- Publishers get a higher ad revenue share
- It is easy to make money with AdSense
- Their ads are optimized for mobile devices
- You don’t need any technical knowledge.
What You Need to Get Started With AdSense
- Google Account: To register for AdSense, you will need to have a google account since AdSense is a Google product. That is to say, you will need to create a Gmail account if you don’t already have one.
- Phone Number: You will also need an active phone number to complete the AdSense registration process. This is one of the ways Google verifies your identity and location.
- Postal Address: A valid and active postal address is mandatory since it will be use to verify your identity and location when you reach your verification threshold. As from that you will use it to receive further communications in the future from Google.
- A Website/Blog: Before you apply for AdSense, you will need to have an active website/blog that has unique and valuable content that does not violate their policies.
ALSO READ: How to Check If Your iPhone is Original or Fake.
Types of Payment Methods Offered by AdSense
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
- Bank transfer
Wire Transfer As A Payment Method
How to Verify an AdSense Account to Receive Payment.
Before you can receive monthly payments from Google, you will have to first reach the payment threshold for verification which is $10/£10/€10 depending on your location or the country you chose during registration. To verify your AdSense account, be sure you have inserted a valid postal address in the payment section before your earnings reach the threshold.
As soon as the payment reaches $10/£10/€10, AdSense will automatically generate and send a PIN to the postal address you provided during registration. You will receive this PIN 2 – 4 weeks after the date it was sent. If in any case, you didn’t receive it,
How to Add Your Bank Details to AdSense to Receive Payment
- Login to your Google AdSense account
- On the left sidebar select “Payments”.
How to Contact Google AdSense Expert
If your website is already receiving a high volume of monthly traffic, you would need special support to make the best out of monetization. This is why you will need to contact an official Google AdSense Expert for help that is specific to your site’s needs. Click Here to Contact a Google AdSense Expert. For general support, policy, and payment questions head over to the Help Centre.